Corporate Governance & Policy Development
Corporate governance is often a strain on small community based organisations. Key Insights specialises in corporate governance in the community sector helping boards understand their responsibilities and develop appropriate policies, including;
- risk management,
- communication strategies,
- fraud prevention
- roles and responsibilities of board members.
Key Insights also offers information, assistance and training for not-for-profit organisations on a range of corporate governance issues including:
- the how and why of corporate governance - structures, legal arrangements
- the key roles and responsibilities of committee members
- the key roles of the executive officer
- the relationship between management committee and staff
- key policies and procedures
Our clients include:
Central Coast Volunteering
Foster Care Association (NSW) Inc
- The United Nations - International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- technical documentation of policies and procedures for the Office of the Prosecutor United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (Immediate Office of the Prosecutor; Investigations Division; Appeals and Legal Advisory Division; Prosecutions; Evidence and Information Support Section).
- advice about the implementation of ISO 9001:2000 quality management system.
- undertaken in Arusha, Tanzania
"You presented a fabulous workshop and people got a lot out of it, especially our younger Board members so extra kudos to you for that. The extra course material was greatly appreciated " Family Child Care Service Central Coast, FCCSCC