Key Insights provides primary qualitative and quantitative research across a range of issues and to the highest standards. Our team is skilled in a wide range of research techniques including in-depth interviewing, questionnaire design and demographic analysis. Most of our research has a policy development outcome or underpins social and strategic planning.
Key Insights’ social research supports sound development and decision -making by analysing impacts on people and communities, and developing strategies that enhance the positive impacts and mitigate the negative impacts.
Key Insights has undertaken research for government, academia, business and community organisations. Some of our projects and clients include:
- Social Impact Assessment – range of developers and government agencies
- Market Research – Blue Tongue Brewery, Lake Macquarie City Council, Newcastle City Council, Bridgman Ridge Holdings
- Primary research into homelessness in the Newcastle LGA and the development of an integrated strategy to address homelessness across the city – Newcastle City Council
- Downturn in Manufacturing in the Hunter Region
- Prime Minister’s Task Force – Review of the BHP Trust
- Cannabis and Driving – NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research
- The Human Face of Clubs – Social and Economic Contributions of Registered Clubs to the Hunter Region – NSW Clubs
- New South Wales Youth Alcohol Strategy Review – NSW Health Department
- Needs Assessment of Injecting Drug Users in the Hunter – Hunter Area Health
- Law Society of NSW Members Survey – Law Society of NSW